Motorcycle Rental/Use License Requirements
We take a valid driver’s license from your state of residence or home country stating that you’re allowed to ride a motorcycle equivalent to the motorcycle you are renting/using. Please note that the state laws of the state where your excursion starts are the laws which are applicable for your rental/use.
Licenses issued from the United States:
- Two-wheel vehicles: Motorcycles
- All 50 states require some sort of motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license which is equivalent to the motorcycle you are renting.
Here are some examples of licenses that we accept FROM OTHER COUNTRIES:
Licenses issued from the European Union (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden):
- A – Will allow you to rent/use our motorcycles
Licenses issued from Canada:
- Class 6 designation – For all provinces except for Ontario
- Class M: Will allow you to rent/use our motorcycles
Licenses issued from Australia:
- R – Will allow you to rent/use our motorcycles
Licenses issued from Brazil:
- Category A – designation on your driver’s license to ride any motorcycle
International Driver’s Pemits:
- Although not required, it is recommended for all visitors with a license in a foreign language to obtain an IDP.